- I have lost Rs ~50,000 in competition prize money this sem just because I was too lazy to get up and go for them.
- I have lost too many friends this semester (and the last) because I was too lazy. Worse, I don't care.
Even when I do.
- I have successfully reduced my grades by one notch in all my subjects because I was too lazy to submit assignments/go for quizzes.
- When was the last time I did my laundry?
- I'm gonna end this post here.
Monday, April 16, 2007
double-u-tee-eff-maite ~ Procrastination
Yes, that is the only reason I am writing this post. Seriously. Its not because my head is about to burst from 10 hours of Korn and RATM. Its not because I have two English Assignments to submit in 9 hours which I have no inclination to complete. It is not because I have lost interest in everything worth doing or not worth doing as well for that matter. I won't go into a detailed description of what all I have lost to lethargy and how. I think the following five points should suffice to press my case.